Sunday, April 06, 2008

Families in Korea





Okay, I have to explain about each picture.
No. 1 and 2: Joseph's cousin, Nael, and my mom are trying to do "victory V". Joseph followed them for the first time. It seems quite successful!
No. 3: He's doing "Where did it go?!" after throwing the orange (he played with it like a ball) in my grandmother's house (My grandmother's is doing great! She's now 96!).
No. 4: With my aunt in my grandmother's house. They're playing with wind and a dog!
No. 5: My brother came to my parent's house from Israel on Fool's Day to shock everybody! It was a very successful "surprise." His wife who was already in Korea almost had a heart attack! The little baby is their second one, Joel!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ami, these are so awesome! I miss you and Joseph so much - he looks like he's changing and more like a little boy than a baby. Can't wait to see you both!

cthoutenhoofd said...

I agree! I especially like the top picture where Joseph is copying Nael!
Just 10 more days!

Robyn said...

I think that every time I see new pictures of Joseph he gets cuter and cuter...I almost can't handle it!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Ami! Good job on keeping the family "in" on things while you're here. I'm here, too. I'm working near Pyeongtaek now so I can't just pop over to Busan to see you but I hope you have a wonderful time with your family. What a great surprise for your brother to be here, too. Blessings!
Kerry

Anonymous said...

Oh-! Nice to see you here, Kerry! I didn't know you came to Korea. Is it a new city for you? Hope everything goes well there!
(Ami)